1.    #1  
    Howdy, I've searched for this but can't seem to find anything. How do you change the items that are on the WAVE Launcher or the Launcher that is on the bottom of the screen when you turn the phone on. Mine right now has the default Phone, Contacts, Mail, Calendar and then the BIG LAUNCHER.
    I'd like to get rid of Contacts and replace it with something else, like WEB Browser.

Thanks for the help and sorry if it has already been covered and I just couldn't find it.
    Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by mantry View Post
    Howdy, I've searched for this but can't seem to find anything. How do you change the items that are on the WAVE Launcher or the Launcher that is on the bottom of the screen when you turn the phone on. Mine right now has the default Phone, Contacts, Mail, Calendar and then the BIG LAUNCHER.
    I'd like to get rid of Contacts and replace it with something else, like WEB Browser.

Thanks for the help and sorry if it has already been covered and I just couldn't find it.
    Mark
    Open your launcher and drag the contacts icon into any page. Then drag your web browser icon into the launcher bar.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    there might be an easier way, but what I do, I bring up the launcher screen. Then I take the icon I want to remove tap and hold it until ripples spread out, then move it around. The take the web app, tap and hold it down until the ripples spread out, and move it down to the launcher. I hope this makes sense.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I had the same question but it really is pretty easy once you've got it figured out. Just open the launcher and tap and hold the item on the wave bar you want to remove and drag it into the launcher. Then just do the opposite to drag the web browser into the wave bar. My wave bar has phone, messaging, email, and web as my options, though I'm thinking about removing the phone and replacing it. The only use I have for the phone there is if I want to go to my call log and call someone back again. Need to have something to replace it first though.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, great guys, thanks!!! The part I was missing was I was thinking that this had to be done with the WAVE mini launcher displayed. Then I thought it had to be done with just the background screen and the mini launcher at the bottom.
    So, once I figured out that I need to bring the big launcher screen(s) up and then put the mini launcher up and then I can drag them on and off the mini launcher.

Thanks again!!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thanks, folks! Like ya'll, I don't use the features on the wave bar. I've put web and messaging down there.
    Thank you again!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Yeah web and messaging make much more sense to me down there than contacts and calendar. Once I figured it out it has made my Pre experience a lot better. With the Universal Search function having the Contacts app in the Wave Launcher seems pointless
    What I want to know is how to remove something from the launcher completely.
    While surfing the web, I went to a page and then went to the menu and hit the "Add To Launcher" which made a link to the web page on my launcher. I do not want it there, but can't get it off.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Hold down orange button, then click the icon in Launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Hold down orange button, then click the icon in Launcher
    you > google Thanks!

Also, I tried removing the launcher shortcut from the wave launcer but it won't let me take that one out. I do not need it there becasuse I use a gesture to pull up my launcher every time. Any ideas?
    I was able to follow the instructions above to swap out other items in the wave launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by jf1081 View Post
    Also, I tried removing the launcher shortcut from the wave launcer but it won't let me take that one out. I do not need it there becasuse I use a gesture to pull up my launcher every time. Any ideas?
    At this time the launcher button can't be removed.

For other icons, when you "remove" them, you actually move them to a launcher page. So what would you do with the launcher icon? Move it to a launcher page so that you could bring up the launcher to launch the launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by derossi View Post
    At this time the launcher button can't be removed.

For other icons, when you "remove" them, you actually move them to a launcher page. So what would you do with the launcher icon? Move it to a launcher page so that you could bring up the launcher to launch the launcher?