1.    #1  
    Anyone else have this near the top left of their screen?

Last edited by polochris; 06/15/2009 at 11:28 PM. Reason: fix pic
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Is it moisture?
  3.    #3  
    Hope not, just got the phone at 8pm today...its only 12:34 now. Haven't really done anything with it yet.
    The image is too out of focus and I can't tell what's going on. Does your camera have a macro-focus?
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I don't have a problem with a 'foggy spot' on mine; but what I do have is a yellowish splotch near the lower right corner. It's really going to bug me, you think Sprint will swap mine out?
    I can't see anything wrong in those pictures they are to blurry.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I really can't see it. Try a different wallpaper and see if it's still there. If it's really discolored you should take it back since you just bought it. If it's moisture and you think it's something you did then you can try to wrap it in paper towels and put it in cat litter overnight.

EDIT: Preferably not used cat litter.
  8.    #8  
    Sorry I'm using my iPhone to take pics of my pre so the focus naturally sucks. You can still def. still see it right between where it says "Sprint" and "12:29" in the top picture near the top of the device.
    You sure it's not a fingerprint? Because I have lots of those.
  10.    #10  
    Positive lol. That's what it looks like though, a smudge on the inside of the screen almost. Its brighter than the rest of the screen, even when I adjust brightness up/down.
  11.    #11  
    Actually it looks more yellow than anything.