Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    As I was surfing the net on my pre, I noticed something odd. Pictures from the previous websites were taking the place of pictures on the current website. For example, I visited precentral.net and then I went to facebook. Then all of the profile pics had "pre" from the precentral logo and it was quite weird. Did this occur to anyone else or is it just my pre? Thanks.

Btw I'm sending this from my pre if anyone cares.
    I have had some rendering issues but to fix I just pinch and zoom so it rerenders.
    Yep, noticed that as well. Happens to me quite a bit.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Sometimes pages fail to load completely, loading only half way down a page. Gets annoying. A browser restart fixes it
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Yup, had this happen. Also had the issue of going from portrait to landscape and going to a new page and the page loads in the wrong orientation, i.e. it's too wide if going from landscape to portrait or too narrow if going from portrait to landscape. I find this more annoying than the banners.
    I had this happen, but my Facebook pictures said "Treo", not Pre! I have no idea what page I was on before that, but I am sure it was not Treo. Weird.
    I was on another message board, and I was seeing the wrong signatures under posts. The post would be from one person, but the signature below was for a different person. I was really confused by some conversations until I figured out what was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by chezbi View Post
    As I was surfing the net on my pre, I noticed something odd. Pictures from the previous websites were taking the place of pictures on the current website. For example, I visited precentral.net and then I went to facebook. Then all of the profile pics had "pre" from the precentral logo and it was quite weird. Did this occur to anyone else or is it just my pre? Thanks.

Btw I'm sending this from my pre if anyone cares.
    This exact thing happened to me. I went to Precentral then went to another site and everywhere on the other site that should have been a site related picture had a precentral picture... Just did a reset and haven't had the issue since.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Ok thanks guys I'm glad it wasn't just me...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    how do i fix a messaging problem? who can i contact?
    I can (or used to be able to) access my home security cameras from the web. Worked fine on my iphone and of course, works with a normal web browser. But now with the pre, when I get to my username/password prompt and enter the info, it keeps coming back to the prompt and not letting me in.
    I've had the same problem.

Also, when purchasing a subscription on another site, my pre refused to give me the final confirmation page - just a blank screen - even though the transaction went through.