1.    #1  
    I had to delete my AOL account because of a stuck message read flag. It said I had unread messages when I zero messages in the Inbox.

But before I deleted the account I moved the messages that I cared about to the 'saved' folder.

After I spent the time to move all the messages I wanted. I checked and there was zero messages in the 'saved' folder.

When I called Sprint about the original problem (and let me tell you they are helping people pretty good and getting answers very fast) they told me that they know about the problem and are deciding whether to make this function work or remove the 'saved' folder from you being able to view it and make a mistake.

However, when you setup AOL as POP and not IMAP (as the default setup does), using 'Manual Setup', it works much better and does not even show those folders.

So I recommend setting up AOL stuff as POP and not IMAP.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

and *I* recommend you switch away from AOL as soon as possible.
    Submit your Pre feature requests and vote up the best at http://pre.uservoice.com
    POP = completely useless on a mobile device.

Yeah, I'd switch email providers.
  4.    #4  
    AOL is not my only email account. I only use it for purchases now, since all the spam goes there.

I have other accounts, no spam, because I only use them privately.

Road Runner is my ISP, so I have that account.

And I have a Gmail account.

I know AOL is the best thing anymore, but I had used it when there was nothing else. So I just stayed with it for specific purposes.

POP is not good on a mobile device, heck I've been using POP for years on my Treo.

What do you recommend then?

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)