1.    #1  
    How many of you guys would like to have an option after pressing enter on a text message to confirm that's what you want to send? With how small the keyboard is, I've found myself often pressing enter before the text message was complete or error-free. Would be nice to be able to have a "send/cancel" type thing.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I have had this happen a couple times also, it would be nice, but no big deal.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    No. It would annoy me and I wouldn't even use it to proofread. I'd probably just start double tapping enter, which is kinda stupid.

I could live with it if it were an option that I could turn off, but I hate "Are you sure? Yes/No" type dialogs.
    No 2 key presses is not my thing. Maybe as an option.
    I've accidentally sent a few messages before I intended to, but I'm not so sure I'd want a confirmation prompt. The Instinct had a two-stop process of clicking "done" and then 'send", and while it became second nature, I now see at as a cumbersome extra step.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  6.    #6  
    Oh trust me, I realize that it's kind of annoying. It's just to prevent the accidental "enter" with a message that's not even near complete.

It's fine as is I guess. It's only happened a couple of times.
    what i loved on the centro/755p is enter was the return key jumped to a new line so to send messages i just touched the screen. so return for the enter key i am good with.. confirmation no... i rather have return jump line down and touching the screen which i only an inch away to actually send. just like i did on my palm os phones
    I'd like the option for "enter" to start a new line and only the airplane button to send the message. I've sent waaay too many messages while trying to backspace and fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by casonbang View Post
    I'd like the option for "enter" to start a new line and only the airplane button to send the message. I've sent waaay too many messages while trying to backspace and fix.
    me to... so once again enter should be new line
    I would also like enter to go to a new line as well. But there are so many other things I'd rather Palm work on 1st.
    I actually like how the pre behaves now with regard to the enter key and it sending the text