Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I haven't quite nailed how to position the cursor properly.
    Originally posted by dsjr2006:
    I haven't quite nailed how to position the cursor properly.
    Tap the screen where you want the cursor. If the cursor isn't where you want it, hold down the orange key and swipe your finger slowly in the direction you want. When the cursor is in the right position, lift fingers from orange key and screen.

After I read the first post, I realized that my mistake was trying to learn to do it all at the same time: move cursor, copy, cut, and paste. After I nailed the cursor, the rest came easy.
    FYI when you are holding the orange key down, you do not have to actually slide on the line you are editing. Any place on the screen will work.

I wish I could easily delete the character to the right of the cursor. Like delete on a PC. All I see is the ability to delete to the left, or backspace. Then again I have not looked into it. ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Originally posted by 1Paladin:
    I wish I could easily delete the character to the right of the cursor. Like delete on a PC. All I see is the ability to delete to the left, or backspace. Then again I have not looked into it.
    Shift to select the text, then tap the space bar or move finger to gesture area and tap X. Either method will work.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12