View Poll Results: Have You Scratched Your Pre's Screen Already???

Voters
600. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, it's still perfect.

394 65.67%
  • Yes, minor (e.g. invisible during screen on)

100 16.67%
  • Yes, moderate (e.g. slight visibility during screen on)

89 14.83%
  • Yes, severe (e.g. can't bear with it anymore)

17 2.83%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    As title. Photos and descriptions will be welcomed.
    no scratches yet... but it sure does get greesey!
    Greasy as hell. I keep mine in the case that it came with and it works great. Til I get a zagg
  4. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    not a single mark. iv dropped it a few times
    dont plan on protecting it either
    its nice as is!
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    The numbers look good so far.
    im scratched mine...its slight...but im so insanely careful with it...not sure when it happned...

went to the mall...had the Zagg kiosk put full invisible shield on it....like it better with out the IS but....
    God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but he is Pro-Life!
    Yes there is a curve sractch near the edge of the left side of the phone, don't know how I got it but is only noticeable if you are really looking hard. I love my Palm Pre!
    i started getting little spider web very light scratches on the back so I went ahead and bought the bestskinsever shield. Not as sexy but 90% there. Worth it not being as sexy since i no longer treat it like its made out of porcelain
    No scratches yet - I'm having a screen protector installed today to head it off at the pass.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    no scratches - bse put on last night
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    None. I left the factory cover on until I received the bodyguardz protector.
    No scraches (yet). But definitely gets greasey... I find myself obsessively cleaning it with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
    Got Phantom Skinz all over my Pre. Sparkling clean!!
    Not a single scratch on the screen or case. Pre still looks brand new. I clean mine everyday with Windex and a soft paper towel.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    To those who voted yes, bother to post some pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightZero77 View Post
    No scratches yet - I'm having a screen protector installed today to head it off at the pass.
    Who is doing the install? Id rather have someone do it to, i always mess these things up lol.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    No screen scratches yet but does have a small crack on lower left corner from drop onto tile about 6 hrs after purchase at launch. Waiting for improved hardware revision before I use TEP.
    I took my key to the demo Pre at the store and it didn't scratch it

not sure how anyone may have scratched theirs unless they dropped it or put it in their pocket with something really sharp
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Something really sharp, or sharp edged. Yep, that's me. Stupid, I know, and even more stupid than that I had an ugly screen protector on it they I ripped off of it the day before.

Live and learn, and learn how to repair a scratched touch screen.

I'll let you know how the Brasso experiment goes.
    No scratches here yet! But I'm started worrying lately, I think I will pick up an IS along with my TS this afternoon.
    Jordan Mack
    webOS Chat
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast