1.    #1  
    Im having problem with opening more than one cards. When I try to open another window...a message pops of stating that i have to close one of my other cards due to memory. One time the error actually came up when I was only trying to open only one card...idk why is it doing that and it is really irritating me...please help????
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Some apps have memory leaks, which basically mean that the phone thinks that part of it's RAM is still used, even though it's not. When you try to start an app, the phone checks the RAM to make sure it can open the application, and if the RAM isn't enough, you get that message. In usual circumstances, you would close an app to free up the RAM, but a closed app with a memory leak doesn't free up that RAM.

I've been successful in turning the display off for a minute, then trying again after all cards are clear. Barring that, you'd have to restart your phone (Device info->restart)
    Go to Device Info in the launcher, scroll to the bottom and select Reset Options, then select Reset to shutdown and restart the phone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Go to Device Info in the launcher, scroll to the bottom and select Reset Options, then select Reset to shutdown and restart the phone.
    When this happens, you may not be able to open the device info card. When you get this error, it is easier to press Orange+Sym+R.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    if u have your chat stuff on, turn that off and try again.

i think that chat running in the background is one of the main memory bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by stronglikedan View Post
    When this happens, you may not be able to open the device info card. When you get this error, it is easier to press Orange+Sym+R.
    DOH!! I didn't even think about that.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    DOH!! I didn't even think about that.
    He he, you're talking to a guy who flipped my battery in and out about 5 times before I found out about the KB shortcut.