1.    #1  
    I've been using my Pre's clock app for a wakeup alarm. However, my phone also checks for new email hourly. When a new email comes in the notification sounds wake me during the night.

Anyone else have this problem? Have I missed a setting somewhere to prevent this?
    Switch the ringer switch to silent...the alarm will work but the email notification sounds won't!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    turn it to vibrate at night! the alarm still goes off in ring mode
    The alarm sound still plays if you have the ringer switch to the right. So, you should be able to put that to the right and not hear the notification tone and then you'll still hear your alarm.

(Though just to be sure I'd test before using).
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    The alarm sound still plays if you have the ringer switch to the right. So, you should be able to put that to the right and not hear the notification tone and then you'll still hear your alarm.

(Though just to be sure I'd test before using).
    Yes, it works this way - if you move the ringer slider switch to the right, you will still hear whatever ringtone you set for your alarm, but you won't hear email or text alerts.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Found a bug- if there's a calendar alert, the alarm won't go off until it's cleared!