1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen their phone power back on by itself. Every night before I got to bed I power off the phone and drop it on my touchstone (same issue with direct cable). At this point it's off, but when I get up in the morning my phone is powered on. Anybody else seen this behavior?
    The Pre is always turned on when charging. I don't know why, but it is true that whether or not you plug in your phone or put it on the Touchstone, if it off...it will turn on.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  3.    #3  
    OK, that's what I was starting to think. So if I want me phone off while I'm charging at night i need to put it in airplane mode or not charge it while I'm sleeping. That is kind of silly. Oh well?
    ^ Apparently the iPhone is the same way. I really don't know the reason behind it.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  5. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    all my windows mobile phones did the same thing
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Mabye it has something to do with the phone needing to know when to stop charging.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    Mabye it has something to do with the phone needing to know when to stop charging.
    All of my former phones 'knew' when the charging was complete while it was powered off, not sure why the Pre wouldn't be able to either.