1.    #1  
    Once I have gone to several sites I can't figure out how to get back to home screen.
    what i do is click on on the menu within the browser and select new card. it'll open a new card with the browser's home page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    what i do is click on on the menu and select new card. it'll open a new card with home page.
    That's what I do as well.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    what I do is click menu/bookmarks and select which bookmark I want to go to
    Or just pull up the "ribbon" and fire up another "home page" card - since the web browser does not really open on a "home page". That seems to be a little quicker for me vs. using the menu (one handed).
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darrinaltman View Post
    Once I have gone to several sites I can't figure out how to get back to home screen.
    I was hoping that Orange + Sym + B would bring up the Bookmarks page and that Orange + Sym + H would bring up the Home page. Neither appear to work. I'd love to have the Bookmarks page load as my home page instead of the Home page. I can see more bookmarks more easily that way.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    And I would love space bar to scrol page :-s