1.    #1  
    I recently ported my number over to Sprint to get the Pre but I was wondering if I return it can ATT port my number back to my family plan without any issues
    I'd wait a bit for the port to fully go through. The last thing you want is your number to be lost in porting purgatory :P
    I work for att and can answer that, when you ported away you canceled your line. You can port back, and within 90days Care will make sure you comeback with all the same details to the family plan... If it was the only line on the account, you would have to do the credit check again, but care will waive your activation fees. FYI you most likely will need a new Sim card though and the stores may try to charge you $25 for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I work for att and can answer that, when you ported away you canceled your line. You can port back, and within 90days Care will make sure you comeback with all the same details to the family plan... If it was the only line on the account, you would have to do the credit check again, but care will waive your activation fees. FYI you most likely will need a new Sim card though and the stores may try to charge you $25 for it.

can you take out your phone at work?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.