1.    #1  
    I noticed that I can recieve MMS from anyone except my two friends who are on WinMo using Sprint as well. One has a Diamond, one has a Touch Pro and they both tried to send me a picture and neither of them worked. My other friends have a Pre and a Lotus, and they work fine. Strangely enough I can send a pic to the WinMo phones, and they can see them those, I just can't see what they send me.

Weird.
    hmmm, my wife has the Palm Treo Pro and its on WinMo and i get MMS fine.
  3.    #3  
    Strange, maybe it's a thing with HTC devices?
    My buddy has the Touch Pro on ATT and it works fine, so does my gf with a Diamond on Sprint.
  5.    #5  
    Hmm...going to have to try it again...maybe it was just a temporary network problem?
    There are known issues with Touch Pro and Diamonds running .NET CF 3.5 and Picture Mail. I have a Touch Pro with .NET CF 3.5, and picture mail does not work properly. The problem was likely with the devices and not with your Pre or the network.
  7. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Strange, maybe it's a thing with HTC devices?
    HTC also made the Treo Pro. Keep that in mind
    if you send an mms to someone with a blackberry do they get the picture just fine?
    Works fine between my Touch Diamond and Pre.
  10. enjoyingsilence
    Sent a few MMS' to my better half's Pre from my Treo Pro (Sprint's, not Alltel's or the GSM version), and it works fine.