Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vanadium, I presume that you saw this:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...t-rooting.html
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Honestly, I don't know.

We've announced that we're working on Symbian support, so I'm afraid we won't be discussing support for other OSs until well after Kinoma Play for Symbian has been released.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    I know it's never fun to share "bad news", but I'm thankful you did (rather than falsely getting our hopes up).

Let's hope that Pocket Tunes will show us some love!
    NormSoft : Pocket Tunes Radio Pocket Tunes Radio for iPhone and iPod Touch

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    PLEASE make a WebOS version of Kinoma ASAP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On a related topic: We're going to try something new, and allow YOU to directly submit and vote on feature requests: Google Moderator

This is an experiment. If it works, great! It gets too hard to manage or too chaotic to be useful (duplicate requests, etc.), we'll continue to listen to customer requests as intently as ever...just manually!

To help us scan feature requests, please...

• Start requests for new services with Service:
    • Start requests for new formats with Format:

As we learn how this works with you, we may suggest other conventions.

Thanks!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Why ask for features since it will be awhile for the WebOS version. ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I've tried mobtuner & usliveradio (among others) and it seems as though my Pre caches a few seconds (10-30) but won't play the constant stream. Any ideas why?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaberael View Post
    I've tried mobtuner & usliveradio (among others) and it seems as though my Pre caches a few seconds (10-30) but won't play the constant stream. Any ideas why?
    See: MyPreRadio.com - Get Help Streaming Online Radio Stations to your Palm Pre

That website is a personal project to catalog all terrestrial radio stations that are working properly right now.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    Does anyone else get interrupted with streaming errors? It kills me when I'm listening to a 2-hr Tech Guy podcast and I have to find where I left off by scrubbing! And somehow, I can stream the video podcast of BOL but cant do the Car Tech videos (CNET Live worked until they stopped it). Worse still, when I go back to re-start the podcast from Google Reader, webOS refreshes the webpage and that pushes me back to the Read All page and I have to go back through to and 'Show All' to get back to the podcast!

Cant wait for someone to give us a good RSS
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    You need to find the RSS feed for the stream. I have 9 that I use, but only 8 of them work.

Jacob

QUOTE=baldric;1682169]When trying to get this working, I'm not seeing the podcasts on the pre. I tried setting Google to be Classic instead of Mobile, but then the page doesn't draw properly (and I still can't get to the streams).
    Any other further tips on getting Google Reader to work?

Thanks
    baldric
    [/QUOTE]

I am really struggling with this... Can someone explain:
    1) How to find the RSS streams for the Podcasts
    2) How to get them to work exactly in Google reader

Thanks for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    I have google reader list the feeds of the podcast. I use the iPhone version of the site. I then click 'read original' to start streaming. Works great, and is pretty simple to setup/use
    This is WIN and truly a great solution. It pops up as a player and allows you to pause it. That way I can make it a background card if I need to stop it for a few hours and then go back to it. Sweet!
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    This is WIN and truly a great solution. It pops up as a player and allows you to pause it. That way I can make it a background card if I need to stop it for a few hours and then go back to it. Sweet!
    This is all fine and good but every once in a while the stream will error with the message "an error was encountered" (or something like that) and I have to start it all over again and scrub back to where I was. This is a real pain when I start it before my drive to work and 1/4 of the way there it errors out. I am thinking that it happens when my connection jumps from tower to tower.
    But on the screen it looks like there is at least 15+ mins buffered though, plenty of time to accommodate a quick break in signal and regain it again.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    If this been posted Excuse. The link to shoutcast stations to listen on the pre.

TreoBits Internet Radio
    Treobits streaming radio works for me!!!!!!!
    for any fans

A Prairie Home Companion: Listen Live Online

works great for praire home companion

i do notice streaming does burn a lot of battery, i plugged in the phone with 16% left for the last 30 min of the show and when it ended it was still at 16%

anybody stream while driving? does a car charger keep up? glad i ordered extra batteries
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123