1.    #1  
    i set up a pop account and have them showing for "3" days but it's been a week and i have 500+ emails in my deleted folder and i'd like to remove them.

any suggestions?
    Well, the best option is to just keep swiping to the left or right. You don't need to keep pressing the second delete button to confirm. Just keep swiping the next ones down the list. They come into the same position. It's fairly easy.
    just keep on swipin' and multitaskin'!
    swipe is quite easy, however, I still hope Palm can offer a mass select and delete option somewhere.

Im using gmail IMAP, so I don't really have this issue.
    there doesn't seem to be a way to delete all right now... it's a functionality that they should add though. if you haven't already, i suggest leaving a note for palm here:

http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html

Quote Originally Posted by prerookie View Post
    i set up a pop account and have them showing for "3" days but it's been a week and i have 500+ emails in my deleted folder and i'd like to remove them.

any suggestions?
  6.    #6  
    thank you. i'll be swiping for the next hour or two! lol
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    swipe is quite easy, however, I still hope Palm can offer a mass select and delete option somewhere.
    I agree. This feature is sorely needed.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Well, the best option is to just keep swiping to the left or right. You don't need to keep pressing the second delete button to confirm. Just keep swiping the next ones down the list. They come into the same position. It's fairly easy.
    Id call this a bug. Its not intuitive to remove a message upon swiping another. It should act as cancel.. there really is no need for a cancel button since another swipe or tap other than delete should act as a cancel.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I never realized how much more convenient multi-msg select was until I left my G1 lol
    Yes...and it was on the Treo too. This situation sucks. If I ever get spare time, I am adding it back. I was looking at the code today.

My advice (if you aren't hacking it), just delete the account on the Pre, either erase the messages on the server side or move them to a folder, and then re-add the account on the Pre.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre