Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Nice to see this!
    It wouldn't be half bad if half of them spoke english as a first language or maybe even a second for that matter.

I'm glad to see they are working on making their image better.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Yeah, I thought my Pre buying experience was pretty good - and CS since then has not been bad at all. Hope this keeps up... who knows Sprint/Palm might just make it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    We'll see how long this lasts...
    haha, at least they're trying, unlike AT&T and their horrid iPhone support.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    All of these Hesse-era changes have really changed people's perceptions of sprint.

I too remember those Sprint days of old...especially when they used to "transfer" you to a line that nobody ever picked up.

Sprint is a different monster now, and I think Dan Hesse's first priority after taking over as CEO was to fix the customer service issues and bad perceptions people had for Sprint.

He's even mentioned it himself that the Palm Pre is Sprint's "coming out party".
    I had a very nice girl in North Carolina handle the number porting, but the girl I spoke to just now about a bill question was a less impressive. She seemed a little green and rushed a bit, making her Southern accent a little difficult to understand. She wasn't able to straighten out the question - I need to call the store and yell at them - but she functioned passably. I'd say Sprint is batting .700 for me.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    I had a very nice girl in North Carolina handle the number porting, but the girl I spoke to just now about a bill question was a less impressive. She seemed a little green and rushed a bit, making her Southern accent a little difficult to understand. She wasn't able to straighten out the question - I need to call the store and yell at them - but she functioned passably. I'd say Sprint is batting .700 for me.
    I had a similar experience. I bought the Pre as a new Sprint customer and got a phone call a couple hours after getting the Pre. It was a nice sounding girl probably from one of the Carolinas who wanted to ask me how the phone was doing. Too bad for her I asked if she could help me port my two numbers over We ended up on the phone for 3 hours because I was porting the numbers in from a different area code or "territory" as she referred to it. On top of that, one of the Pres started having the slider/crash problem while she was remotely programming it. Had to do several hard resets and amid the constant crashes... it was a long 3 hours but at least I could understand her speech perfectly
    I have been a Sprint customer for over ten years. And i have tons of CS problem stories to tell. But in the past year or so I have nothing but good things to say about Sprint's CS. I called today because when i upgraded two phones and added another to my account one of the upgraded phones used my Premier upgrade. And that phone was now listed as the primary phone on the account. I mean eligible for the 12 month upgrade instead of mine. The CS rep then placed notes in my account to indicate my phone the former primary could get a 150.00 upgrade on any phone. It shows at the webbie that i am not available for that upgrade until 08/01/2009. So i go into a Sprint store to be placed on a waiting list for a Pre and store rep tells me you can only us it for ordering thru telesales. Duh...Pre isn't sold online. Not being one to pick a fight i get placed on the list. Two weeks out here in Tucson. And give a call back to Sprint from home to see if they could help me. Not only was the CS rep upset that they didn't call from the store for me, "they said they couldn't help".That she put me on hold for i swear maybe 2 minutes and came back asking for the store address and who i had spoken with. Then she placed more notes on the account stating that this upgrade can be used in the store.Also she asked if she could do anything else for me and i told her that a 5th phone on my account was out of contract on 08/01/09. Before i could say anything she asked if i wanted to get a Pre for that Phone number as well on the same day that i picked my Pre. That phone belongs to my 12 year old daughter and she didn't want to wait for an upgrade. I was going to cancel the line and get her an IPhone 3GS. I didn't say that to the CS she offered on her own to do this. I am already on the 129.95 plan for these phones. No new money to be made for Sprint by upgrading my plans. So my daughter is now texting all her friends telling them she is getting a Pre. Go figure. Sprint has finally gotten there stuff together when it comes to customer service.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity View Post
    Before i could say anything she asked if i wanted to get a Pre for that Phone number as well on the same day that i picked my Pre. That phone belongs to my 12 year old daughter and she didn't want to wait for an upgrade. I was going to cancel the line and get her an IPhone 3GS.
    WoW! I wish you were my dad when I was 12. Seriosuly though, what kind of 12 yearold brat who "doesn't want to wait" two months for a phone worth $550 to be discounted to $199 and gets their dad to be willing to cancel (and pay ETF) to get them an iPhone 3GS instead of waiting until they're eligible? I think the answer is a spoiled one.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard