Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    So I've never been a big virtual calendar guy, but I figure since the Pre manages calendars so well, might as well give it a shot.

Synergy makes syncing my google calendar with the phone's calendar pretty simple...but I remembered a website a while back called iCalshare.com that had thousands of user submitted public calendars (everything from TV show times to sports teams schedules) for people to download. Anyone have any ideas for possible alternatives to iCalshare?
    I think these work: Apple - Downloads - Mac OS X - Calendars

Browsing through them right now.

Here's another one but the link isn't working for me. http://icalshare.com/
    Last edited by KoukiFC3S; 06/14/2009 at 06:31 PM.
    icalshare has been dead for over two years.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I have seen that mac osx place but I can't get them to work. Any other ideas anyone?
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Google has some extra calenders. I use the Holiday & phases of the moon calender; however, in one Pre demo video, it said--& showed--a Google calender that had the San Jose Sharks hockey schedule. I want the San Antonio Spurs schedule, but can't find pro team calenders on Google.

Hope the Horns don't blow it tonight. They just lost a 2 run lead in the top of the 8th, but got out of the jam--down 1 run--w/the bases still loaded.

Let me know if you find a way to add sports calenders.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Gotta love winning on a walk. Ever since icalshare.com shut its doors a few years ago I haven't found an online clearinghouse for .ics (ical) calender files
    hey guys found a simple way to add your favorite sports team's calendar to your pre. Follow these steps:

1. Go to yahoo sports click on a sport then click on your team and then click on scores and schedules.

2. Once you do this, look at the top left and right click on ical and select copy shortcut.

3. Open gmail and go to calendar then under other calendar's click add and select "add by url"

4. Paste the link you copied in the box and click add calendar. Then sync Pre and VOILA!

Enjoy!!!
    Horns win! It wasn't pretty, but it was a win!
    Treo 700P : Sprint Treo Pro since March 09