1.    #1  
    When my sister did the one-time data transfer her contacts from Palm Desktop were successfully transfered over to the Pre but her Calendar was not. Palm Profile shows as an account in Calendars and I tried to manually sync. No go. Any ideas whats going on?

Thanks
    There is no spoon
  2.    #2  
    bump
    There is no spoon
    Download and install Pocket Mirror on your PC. Then download it on your Pre. You can then sync back and forth!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks
    There is no spoon
    This is actually a post i made a few days ago to show someone you can sync without having to throw your stuff on the "cloud", cuz the f-b-i is watching!! <seriously> thats what he said.

I already had Palm Desktop 6.2 installed on my PC.. i set it to Outlook..

i went to Palms site and found: Data Transfer Assistant

I had outlook open to the account i wanted to be synced(you can also do this with Palm desktop). *** important

Download and ran it:
    accepted agreement
    Found that i have Outlook AND Palm Desktop.
    Asked me "Where is the Data You want to import"
    I chose Outlook
    next screen says to connect phone to USB (i did)
    and choose USB drive on the Pre
    I hit OK on the Pre(can't receive calls in USB mode)
    I hit next on the Data Transfer Assistant

Uh oh... <phew> outlook just popped up with an message stating "A program is trying to accesss your email and contacts.. is this ok? and gives you option to allow access for 10 minutes... i did that..

About 30 seconds later... all 500+ contacts have been transfered successfully.

no google... but i do notice my Pre has slowed down a bit... i'll see if a reset helps.

ok it's back to normal speed on it's own

Is this similar to what you are doing? or have tried? List your steps exactly as you are doing them... if you are doing them at all..
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    This is actually a post i made a few days ago to show someone you can sync without having to throw your stuff on the "cloud", cuz the f-b-i is watching!! <seriously> thats what he said.

I already had Palm Desktop 6.2 installed on my PC.. i set it to Outlook..

i went to Palms site and found: Data Transfer Assistant

I had outlook open to the account i wanted to be synced(you can also do this with Palm desktop). *** important

Download and ran it:
    accepted agreement
    Found that i have Outlook AND Palm Desktop.
    Asked me "Where is the Data You want to import"
    I chose Outlook
    next screen says to connect phone to USB (i did)
    and choose USB drive on the Pre
    I hit OK on the Pre(can't receive calls in USB mode)
    I hit next on the Data Transfer Assistant

Uh oh... <phew> outlook just popped up with an message stating "A program is trying to accesss your email and contacts.. is this ok? and gives you option to allow access for 10 minutes... i did that..

About 30 seconds later... all 500+ contacts have been transfered successfully.

no google... but i do notice my Pre has slowed down a bit... i'll see if a reset helps.

ok it's back to normal speed on it's own

Is this similar to what you are doing? or have tried? List your steps exactly as you are doing them... if you are doing them at all..
    Thanks for the post

Yes this is similar...except she did not transfer to Outlook. Her contacts actually tranffered successfully from Palm Desktop to the Pre via the DTA. The calendar just didnt make it. Can I transfer just the calendar to Outlook and then transfer if from there?
    There is no spoon
    my contacts never made it to Google-I am waiting