1.    #1  
    Every time I go to update the phone it says "unable to connect please try again later". Anyone else's doing this.

P.S. I just check the update every now and then to maybe get suprised by a new update, so that's why I've been checking it...
  2.    #2  
    sorry to bump but i'm really curious as to why this is happening... so any help is appreciated!!
    My only guess would be that you are roaming, or in a zone with bad data coverage.

Try connecting to wifi to remedy this
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah it's been doing it to me ever since I updated to 1.0.2 I'm just hoping it'll work once they do release 1.0.3
    I was getting the same thing yesterday. They might be working on the server or getting an update ready / testing.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrals View Post
    My only guess would be that you are roaming, or in a zone with bad data coverage.

Try connecting to wifi to remedy this
    My wifi is always connected at home where i'm usually at when I check it. Hopefully it's just because there coming out with another update or something like that

EDIT: Just checked it right now and it doesn't even go to the connecting screen now... It goes straight to the unable to connect....
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I have 4 bars and EV and I get the message: "Unable to connect. Try again later." message also. I have been getting it all morning.
    Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
    Maybe they're prepping the new update!?!