1.    #1  
    I did a search and didn't find anything about this. Also, I was going to post this in the FAQ thread but it's closed...so here goes.

I keep getting SMS messages from "6245". Instead of the contact's name, like with other texts, it says an email address. Then the message is some nonsense about something random like a trip to Hawaii and there is a link following that. I get 5-15 messages like these a day and it is quite annoying. I have all of them deleted right now, but when I get another one I will add a screen shot.

My question is how do I stop these? And is anyone else experiencing this?
    Can't wait for the updates!!
    get on to sprint.com and you will be able to block any number or short code after you sigen into your account ont here i had the same issue a while back on my blackberry after i blocked it i had no more issues
  3.    #3  
    Just the answer I was looking for. Thanks a lot!
  4.    #4  
    Yeah so I called Sprint Customer Service and the guy said he would block this number "6245". I stopped receiving the junk mail for about a day, but now it's back to like 30 junk texts a day. He also told me I could reply stop, or unenroll to the message and it would stop it that way. Well I tried that and I receive an error message saying improper recipient code or something. What do I do now?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I could be wrong but I NEVER, EEEEVER reply to unsolicited messages of any type.

By the way, if I ever meet someone who actually admits to being a spammer I will seriously hurt them and not feel bad about it.