1.    #1  
    I have a dial pad icon with a phone above the icon by the clock and radio signal icon. Anyone know what this is and how to take it off. I have 2 pre's and only one of them have this and I can't figure it out.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Is it convenient?
    How did you get it there? I would love to put the dial pad icon in there..it'd be pretty convenient as the above poster noted..
    You must have accidentally turned on the TTY/TDD function(for heating impaired)open Phone/Dialpad go to Prefs and turn it off.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swilson2000 View Post
    I have a dial pad icon with a phone above the icon by the clock and radio signal icon. Anyone know what this is and how to take it off. I have 2 pre's and only one of them have this and I can't figure it out.
    This is like the 5th time this question has been asked. Why not do a search before posting?
  6. UserOne
    Also, just for clarification for others... this icon is NOT a launcher icon, clicking it won't allow you to launch the phone app. Its just to show that TTY/TDD is enabled, just tried it on my Pre.

L8R
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    This is like the 5th time this question has been asked. Why not do a search before posting?
    Wow, you're the one who's clicked on 5 different threads on the same topic, and you're telling others how to use the forum? That's funny.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Thanks for the answer from everyone. And for your FYI. I did search this and didnt find any results as I didn't even know what it was. Sorry my bad for not knowing...
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stronglikedan View Post
    Wow, you're the one who's clicked on 5 different threads on the same topic, and you're telling others how to use the forum? That's funny.
    It's called reading a forum. If more people read instead of just posting immediately, I wouldn't have to read the same post 5 different times.