1.    #1  
    I've been having issues with the alarm clock and event notifications...

I currently have 2 alarms set, 1 for 8:30 AM and the other for 8:45 in case I ignore the first one. But for some reason, the alarm may or may not go off at the set time. Occasionally it will work correctly but Ive had numerous times where the alarm clock just flat out fails to go off. When I actually wake up and hit the standby button to wake the phone up, then the alarm goes off. The same happens for event notifications. I have the reminder set for an hour before the event but sometimes if the phone is in standby it doesnt go off until I wake it back up.

I dont know if this is a known issue or what but it seems a bit counter-intuitive that you would need to be awake in order to get your alarm to go off.
    I'm having a bit different issue, I have an alarm set for weekdays and it goes of saturday and sundays too but I have not had not go off. Could it be that you just hear it or maybe the volumes are to low.
    Quote Originally Posted by hchavarria View Post
    I'm having a bit different issue, I have an alarm set for weekdays and it goes of saturday and sundays too but I have not had not go off. Could it be that you just hear it or maybe the volumes are to low.
    Mine goes off everyday when set to weekdays too. Must be a bug. I don't know about the other issue. Mine seems to go off w/o any problems.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I thought my alarm clock wasn't working, until I realized that by default, the Clock app uses ringtones as the default tone choices!

After adding an mp3 song from within the app, that took care of my issue.

Give it a try just in case you haven't noticed this yet.