1.    #1  
    I have a Zune and most of the time I just buy songs from the Zune store. So I really wanna stick with the Zune app and sync a few songs to my Pre given that my main music player is the Zune.
    So how do you transfer songs to the Pre? Can I just copy them from the zune folder? to where though? Help!
    I forget what format the Zune store sells in. I never bought anything from there when I had my Zune. If it's mp3 you can just drag and drop them into a music folder on the Pre. I'm not sure if the Zune software will sync with other players. I never tried. Try Winamp, Mediamonkey, Songbird, or Doubletwist.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I forget what format the Zune store sells in. I never bought anything from there when I had my Zune. If it's mp3 you can just drag and drop them into a music folder on the Pre. I'm not sure if the Zune software will sync with other players. I never tried. Try Winamp, Mediamonkey, Songbird, or Doubletwist.
    I think most of their format is DRM Free MP3. If you have a Zune Pass subscription though, it is protected WMA.
    Zune defaults to WMA for a format (window media) and that is not compatable with the Pre. You will have to convert the songs you own but can do nothing with the songs you are just renting with your Zune Pass. There is software out there to pirate that stuff but personally I'm not a fan of that. I tried using Windows media player to convert it but the only way I've successfully done it was by burning a disk and then adding it back on in MP3 format.