Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I purchased a screen protector but it did not fit right.
    So I was wondering what you guys are doing, are you using a screen protector?

Anyone with scratches on the screen yet?
    I don't have one yet. I've ordered the invisible shield, but I don't know if I'm going to put it on. No scratches yet. I am getting a side case for it, so I don't know if I'm going to be worrying about it being in my pocket too much.
    Without. No scratches.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    got a scratch, bad one, not sure how, was in my pocket with nothing else in it...now there's a zagg on it
    Bodygaurdz and it looks great as you can see.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    looks like crap to me, no offense but you can totally tell there is a film all over it, im free without anything
    not one flaw
    mr
    none
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Just a regular screen protector. The one you put on in a few seconds and can use your phone right away. Believe or not it protects the screen pretty well. Not the one that you cross your fingers you put it on right and that the water doesn't ruin your phone.
    I have not in the past but I think I am going to at least try one since there are already stories out there about scratches.
    Ghost Armor for about 5-days. No worries about screen scratches.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Bodygaurdz and it looks great as you can see.
    That looks pretty good Alvin....much better than mine. My wife who has a much steadier hand than me is about as good as yours. The thing I love about it is that it not only protects the screen...it also feels better in my hand...less slippery. Also easier to clean off the fingerprints than without the guard.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'm using bodyguardz as well. I like the fact that bodyguardz gives you two sets of skins. I had to do it twice to get mine perfect. It's also nice that you get lifetime replacements.
    I'm going without at the moment. I applied a generic screen protector, but didn't think about the fact that I would need to extend it down to the gesture area, and didn't like hitting the screen protector every time I gestured upwards.

I'll probably stay without one, simply because I don't feel like trying to cut around the center button, etc.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Nothing on it at the moment just keeping it in the pouch (which I like), I bought 3 Best Skins but Im debating if Im going to put one on.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Ghost Armor for about 5-days. No worries about screen scratches.
    Me too. Since I have 2 phones, I decided to try both bodyguardz and ghost armor. I noticed that the ghost armor had a smoother feel than bodyguardz and had better area coverage around corners (bodyguardz template used thin strips to go around corners whereas the ghost armor used a template that contoured around the corners more smoothly and covered more area). Either way, doesn't feel like anything is on the phone and it's nice having that piece of mind that you never have to look at a scratch on the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    I don't have one yet. I've ordered the invisible shield, but I don't know if I'm going to put it on. No scratches yet. I am getting a side case for it, so I don't know if I'm going to be worrying about it being in my pocket too much.
    I got the invisible shield installed last friday and it's great. Zero scratches, I left the back without coverage because it's a matte finish anyway.
    I bought my protector from bestskinsever they have a sprcial going full body and screen for $4 I installed and looks great. I like these because they give me a better grip and protects from scratches.
    Ghost Armor here too, lovin it! And great peace of mind!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    I have the Ghost Armor only on the front. I rather have one on there.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Amzer Anti-glare Screen Protector for the Pre. No corners to worry about.
    No more finger prints or smudges.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast