Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hchavarria View Post
    I bought my protector from bestskinsever they have a sprcial going full body and screen for $4 I installed and looks great. I like these because they give me a better grip and protects from scratches.
    I bought this too, and put it on yesterday.

While I love it overall and it gives me peace of mind about having it in my pocket or putting my thumb on the screen to push up the slider...thee are a some small linea round the flaps in the corners where air seems to have gotten in and it's not quite as flush as it should be.

It's a small thing, but still a "thing" nonetheless.
    ordered the bestskinsever protector... we'll see.
    just ordered a phantom skins after taking off my zagg. and last night i had a dream about getting gouges in my screen. lol.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Ghost armor. Doesn't look as good as a naked Pre but gives me peace of mind. I'll keep it this way for a while.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    None. Phone is still flawless.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigagreen View Post
    Amzer Anti-glare Screen Protector for the Pre. No corners to worry about.
    No more finger prints or smudges.
    how do you like the amzer protector? any pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    I bought this too, and put it on yesterday.

While I love it overall and it gives me peace of mind about having it in my pocket or putting my thumb on the screen to push up the slider...thee are a some small linea round the flaps in the corners where air seems to have gotten in and it's not quite as flush as it should be.

It's a small thing, but still a "thing" nonetheless.
    I spent about 30-45 mins putting it so it wouldn't stay with air bubbles. They usually say that any remaining bubbles go away within a few days.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tigagreen View Post
    Amzer Anti-glare Screen Protector for the Pre. No corners to worry about.
    No more finger prints or smudges.
    The installation video at Fommy.com shows the Amzer anti-glare having a lot of air bubbles after installation. Did you find they all disappeared after 24 hours?
    I ordered BSE but wasn't sure I'd use 'em till taking a real close look when cleaning the screen and noticing lots of little scratches and one deeper one. Definitely not fun to apply but I feel better knowing I'll no longer be scuffing it up. By the way the Iphone has a glass screen and is almost impossible to scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by xberserker View Post
    I got the invisible shield installed last friday and it's great. Zero scratches, I left the back without coverage because it's a matte finish anyway.
    Where can you get it installed?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I found the Bodyguardz to be much harder to put on the Pre than on other devices I've used them for. My second attempt went pretty well. Ordered the BSE because of the great price ... will keep it for backup. I find BGuardz doesn't neg. impact gestures and give me peace of mind for those keys and Pre in the pocket outings etc. I'm not putting anything on the back though... hope the touchstone back takes a lickin' well.... we'll see.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I put on the full body skin from BSE on Monday night... it took about 30 minutes from start to finish... it's really not that hard... followed the instructions on their website carefully and applied the skins. By next morning, all the remaining small bubbles were gone. Although, it still doesn't look as sexy as the original, I'd rather live with a screen protector than a scratched screen. Best part of Pre is it's vibrant touch screen...it's better to protect it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12