Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    My speed dial assigns the wrong letter to my contacts. Has anyone else run into this?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    No problem here. My speed dial shows the letter that I assigned to it.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Maybe I should ask how to do the speed dial. I think I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help?
    Go into a specific contact in the Contacts app, click the menu in the upper left corner, and click the Speed Dial option. Select the number of the contact you want to use, and the letter you want it bound to.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hello
    I am just have a devilish time w/ this. I have the the numbers assigned to a letter, but when I press the letter/number on the phone number page, nothing happens. help
    Quote Originally Posted by ooneyus View Post
    Hello
    I am just have a devilish time w/ this. I have the the numbers assigned to a letter, but when I press the letter/number on the phone number page, nothing happens. help
    theres a bit of lag between the time when you first press and hold the speed dial key and when it actually dials.

also, ive noticed speed dial does not function when you have the keyboard open
    Quote Originally Posted by ooneyus View Post
    Hello
    Make sure you are holding the button, not just pressing it. If you just press it, the app assumes you are trying to type, not speed dial.
    Quote Originally Posted by willpooted View Post
    also, ive noticed speed dial does not function when you have the keyboard open
    Functions with or without the keyboard open.
    How would you speed dial someone you've assigned to the letter A without the keyboard open?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Hello,
    I have one person assigned to "H" and one person assigned to "D". The Pre shows they ar eassigned, but when I press 4 on the dial pad for "H", it dials the person assigned to "D" and when I press "D" nothing happens.

AAARRRGGHH!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    When you press a number on the dial pad it corresponds to the letter on the keyboard. That is why you are dialing "D" when you press the dia lpad "4" I have th eletter "R" assigned to a person, so I press the number "2" on the dial pad.
    the speed dials correspond to the letters on the keyboard, not the 3 letter assignment on the phone pad.

'D' is the number 4 on the keyboard

try pressing and holding the 'H' key on the kb and it should work
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    You are right the speed dial is set up for the keyboard only, but It does not work for letters that do not have numbers on them. Have you experienced this?