1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having this issue? My mom and my sister were trying to reach me all day today. I received one phone call to have them tell me they've called me multiple times. I looked through my miss call list and nothing there. Later on i started getting text messages only to see it time stamped 2 hours earlier. reception in my house is 4-5 bars and i've never had this issue on my curve previous to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by uprisingchuns View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue? My mom and my sister were trying to reach me all day today. I received one phone call to have them tell me they've called me multiple times. I looked through my miss call list and nothing there. Later on i started getting text messages only to see it time stamped 2 hours earlier. reception in my house is 4-5 bars and i've never had this issue on my curve previous to this.
    I had some issues earlier tonight with texts taking a while to go thru, both sending and receiving. It must have been a network issue. It seems to be back to normal now.

I did not try to make any calls, nor do I know of any missed calls from anyone.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    If you see the message timestamped with a sent time that was 2 hours earlier then that means there was most likely a Sprint network problem.
    I wasn't receiving calls and my txts were coming in late as well. Some txts didn't come through @ all.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I sent 4 MMS messages last night to my wife (also on Sprint) and only one went through but the picture didn't come with it.

Sounds like they were having issues.
    This sounds suspiciously like the reception quality issue a lot of folks are having. Both data and voice networks seem to constantly drop out.
    Yes, 90% of my calls aren't coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    This sounds suspiciously like the reception quality issue a lot of folks are having. Both data and voice networks seem to constantly drop out.
    I sent two mms text to my wife this morning. One went through, one did not go through. They were sent literally seconds apart.

At least in my case, I don't think its a problem with the network dropping out.

Of the seven total mms texts sent to my wife (a sprint customer), only two have made it through.
    There was another post about it earlier this morning:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/cd...7-sms-lag.html
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Ive been having issues with texting all week. Ive been texting my girlfriend ever since I got the pre and some days will be fine with texting going back and forth without any problems and other days texts will be delayed by ten, twenty mins, even by hours some times. She is also on Sprint with HTC touch pro and tells me that she also has the same problem with her best friend who is also on the Sprint network. Ive been wondering what the hell could be causing this extremely annoying delay......
    Somebody should probably call Sprint on this to find out what's going on. SMS is so simple and basic.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Sounds like a sprint network issue. I had that problem sporadically with my old phone as well. It probably happened several times a year so it's a minor annoyance.
  13.    #13  
    glad i wasn't the only one this was happening to then. had me worried i would have to switch back to my curve
    You know this problem is happening more and more to me...and I'm in an area that has 102% coverage almost everywhere. Is there something wrong with the Pre communicating to Sprints towers or something? Because it happens at LEAST once a day.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...