1.    #1  
    Ok, so I took off my battery cover and upon replacing it I now have a click that I can't get rid of. It is on the right side, when the slider is open. Its an annoying click. Its only on the right side of the phone, not on the keyboard but the plastic. I didn't break any clips or plastic... Any suggestions?
    I bought a two piece hard case that eliminates the creaking from best buy
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I have noticed a similar problem...I hate the design of the cover, it is a pain to remove
    That's why I didn't buy the Touchstone, I don't want to break the cover trying to get it off.
    I was at a Sprint store and the guy was trying to walk me through it and I could not get it off beacuse I felt I was going to break something.
    My wife's Centro's cover is easy compared to the Pre.
    The Treo's was even better.
    i don't know, I found it very easy to remove the back cover? I exchange battery many times, and haven't seen any problem?

Just press down the small button on the bottom, and run my fingernails (i don't have much at all) around the side.
    ...I have really short fingernails, but the edge of a credit card also works great! Before I figured this out, I had one heck of a time trying to get the back cover off - thought I was going to break it.
  7.    #7  
    Guys, I had no problem removing the cover... its the fact that now I have a creak/click now and I want to get rid of it.

No thanks on the Rocketfish cover, but thanks for the suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane350 View Post
    Guys, I had no problem removing the cover... its the fact that now I have a creak/click now and I want to get rid of it.

No thanks on the Rocketfish cover, but thanks for the suggestion
    Creaks pretty much are inherent in phones with removable covers. Especially palm phones.
    LOL I was trying to take the battery cover off the other day but after reading some of the posts in this thread... WOW... it's actually really easy.

Push the little tab on the bottom, run your nail up both sides, pops right off. Cool.

Thanks...