Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    ATT Doesnt do this, every 11 months, you can get a discount on ANY phone even the new release ones, and the discount is the same for everyone. This is for anyone even a new contract, after 11 months they get the same discount on phones.

I guess this is where sprint makes up their money for having cheaper plans
    Well, now sprint does do it in 12 months, as long as you have a plan that costs over $69.99 for 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshk View Post
    And I think it's great Best Buy sells it for $350 on one year qualified upgrades because they are LOSING THEIR SHIRTS ON THE PHONE! I hate Best Buy.
    I wondered how they could get their pricing so much lower than sprint. But surely they are still making money for a $250-$300 blackberry curve, no? (which is what 1 year upgrade pricing has been lately).
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    When I upgraded my phone my 2 year contract was a month from being up so ontop of all of the discounts (phone was $199 after rebate) I was also able to get an extra $70 off of my bill for upgrading my phone.

I had 2 phone lines on my account but my wife wanted a separate phone that was free with upgrade and she also got the additional $70 off of our bill.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    Well, now sprint does do it in 12 months, as long as you have a plan that costs over $69.99 for 3 months.

Ya but its only $75.. With ATT its ANY plan and ANY phone after 12 months. You get the full discount ::smile::
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12