Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have several e-mail accounts but I don't necessarily want to see all of them all the time.

• I have two accounts I want to see all the time (in the "all accounts" display).
    • I have three other accounts I only want to see occasionally on the Pre, but I need them on the Pre because I use them for sending e-mail.
    • When I set up accounts, it allows me to see 1 day, 3 days, etc., but not zero days.
    • Does anyone have a solution to allow me to either (a) set an account to show zero days, or (b) see just two accounts in the all-accounts display?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Expand the folder list of the account you want to hide by tapping on the arrow on the right. Tap on the 'star' icon to the right of the inbox folder. This will remove it from the Favorites list but unfortunately wont remove it from the "All inboxes" view.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrizky View Post
    Expand the folder list of the account you want to hide by tapping on the arrow on the right. Tap on the 'star' icon to the right of the inbox folder. This will remove it from the Favorites list but unfortunately wont remove it from the "All inboxes" view.
    I appreciate your trying to come up with a solution (although I had already figured the "favorites" out). It gives me an idea, though . . . I would like to find a hack to do one of the following:
    • To include just Favorites in the "All Inboxes" display, or
    • To show zero days for inboxes for selected accounts.