1.    #1  
    I have, like others have noted, found the battery to drain rather quickly. I placed my well used centro battery in as a spare, and now my battery lasts MUCH longer. Perhaps our new batteries just need seasoned more? Just a thought.
    Yes, it is typical that a phone battery will get better after the first week or two. Mine seems to be doing just fine now. I had a Touch Pro and I feel I am now getting better battery life after week 1 with the Pre.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 06/15/2009 at 12:45 AM.
    I have used my Centro batteries and noticed no change.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I think there is a 3rd party battery coming for the Pre fairly soon... no expansion slot needed so it wont make the phone fatter.. I dont know how much its going to make a difference but hey a little bit is better than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd View Post
    I have, like others have noted, found the battery to drain rather quickly. I placed my well used centro battery in as a spare, and now my battery lasts MUCH longer. Perhaps our new batteries just need seasoned more? Just a thought.
    Mine seems to get better every day. Today, I didn't even give a thought to charging it.