Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeej View Post
    Wow, I hope you are kidding. This is a legitimate problem I have with the Pre I own. I thought I'd bring it up here to start the discussion of getting this issued fixed either by palm or someone who has the knowledge on how to make applications.

Man fanboys drive me nuts. Just because you own something doesn't mean you can't complain about something and have to think it's the holy grail. There is only one way to get a better product and that is to point out the flaws that everyone is having with it. Fanboys are a true threat to product development since they go out proclaiming how great their device is and claim anyone that anyone has a complaint with it is a "paid fanboy" paaaaalease
    YUP!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjlucsy View Post
    On the "Now Playing" screen, in the top right there are two buttons, the right one (default) shows album view, the left shows it in list view. The list view will show the time played and time remaining as well as blue progress bar that slide across the list item.
    I noticed that in the list view you can swipe a song off the screen. I had a small glimmer of hope that this actually deleted the mp3 off of the Pre but soon found that it did not. When you to to another screen which lists mp3s it is once again listed. What is the point of the swipe off action? Perhaps a hint to what is coming for the app? In other apps, swiping it off the screen left/right could show a confirm delete button.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loondog View Post
    What is the point of the swipe off action?
    My guess is a quick way to remove items for the "current" playlist. I wonder if there is a way to add items. Hmm...
    Andromeda, get a life. Nobody made you the fanboy police.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Look, I don't wish to hijack this thread with my rantings. So please carry on...

If I'm wrong about the OP's motive, then please accept my apologies.....

Mmm K?
    I agree with the OP. Listening to Podcasts of my favorite radio shows and trying to fast-forward through commercials is harder than it should be. I hold down the Next Track button but it's impossible to tell how far you're advancing it and I continually go WAY past the commercial or hardly any distance into it.

When someone makes a decent media player for the Pre here's hoping they add the ability to use a clock-wise directional gesture similar to my iPod for advancing. 8)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12