1.    #1  
    Can you setup Pandora to queue a station on the phone so you can listen without a data connection or wifi? I tested in airplane mode and it didn't work.

There is a new sony pmp coming put soon that will have a slacker app that has this capability. It has wifi and any time it picks up a connection, it will update slacker and queue up your stations. Obviously this functionality is just marketing until the device comes out, but it would be nice if pandora worked this way also.
    No, you have to be connected to the network for Pandora to work. The Slacker radio will work that way - it will cache so that you can have x number of mins/hours (?) of music w/o a connection. That would be cool if Pandora could do this - maybe someday!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    No, you have to be connected to the network for Pandora to work. The Slacker radio will work that way - it will cache so that you can have x number of mins/hours (?) of music w/o a connection. That would be cool if Pandora could do this - maybe someday!
    I guess we need a slacker radio app on her. If pandora doesn't get that function, this would work for me. I'm not brand loyal

I think this feature would help speed up changing songs also.
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver View Post
    I guess we need a slacker radio app on her. If pandora doesn't get that function, this would work for me. I'm not brand loyal

I think this feature would help speed up changing songs also.
    Agree - I would love a Slacker app - I have asked them in the forum and they say they are tracking it and will lokk at it, etc.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin