1.    #1  
    This is for anyone who ported to Sprint from Verizon (Couldn't take the Storm anymore!). Verizon made a change to their service and notified us through the March/April bill. It stated:

"Effective 05/03/09, when you send a picture or video message to multiple recipients, you will be charged once for each recipient. If you already have a messaging bundle, these messages will apply towards your bundle quota. If you are on a Pay-as-You go plan or exceed your bundle quota, you will be charged $.25 per recipient."

I called up Verizon and told them that this affected my account (any account that is not unlimited texting to everyone) and that I had 60 days to notify them it affected me. I had the ETF fee waived because it states on their website:

"UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE CAN ALSO CHANGE PRICES AND ANY OTHER CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BY SENDING YOU WRITTEN NOTICE PRIOR TO THE BILLING PERIOD IN WHICH THE CHANGES WOULD GO INTO EFFECT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE YOUR SERVICE AFTER THAT POINT, YOU’RE ACCEPTING THE CHANGES. IF THE CHANGES HAVE A MATERIAL ADVERSE EFFECT ON YOU, HOWEVER, YOU CAN END THE AFFECTED SERVICE, WITHOUT ANY EARLY TERMINATION FEE, JUST BY CALLING US WITHIN 60 DAYS AFTER WE SEND NOTICE OF THE CHANGE."

Hope this helps someone else!
    Thank you, you might have just saved me 300 bucks (to cancel 3 lines)

Ill post here if it works!
    Sweet stuff. I saw a step by step video on youtube on how to do this also. I belive it was for sprint changing some sort of tax. Anyways the guy would explain step by step how to tell them what the deal is and also he tells you the Rep's argument will be and what your response should be. They are gonna make it really hard for you to wave the ETF but the video explained everything you need to argue to make it happen. I'm sure many vids like it are still on youtube for people trying to ditch their current carrier.