1.    #1  
    How can I verify the email address that was used to set up her Palm account? She never received her email and needs to transfer Palm Desktop info

Thanks
    Last edited by Knee Dragger; 06/13/2009 at 04:20 PM.
    There is no spoon
  2.    #2  
    bump
    There is no spoon
    here are two options:

1) check your spam folder. the email might have been delivered there. if you still don't see anything there then

2) go to www.palm.com/palmprofile and sign in with the email and password she used to sign up initially. she'll still be able to sign. there's an option in there to resend the verification email.

hope that helps.
    You don't even have to go to the website. If you look under the "backup" icon, then click "preferences" you can resend the email
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    here are two options:

1) check your spam folder. the email might have been delivered there. if you still don't see anything there then

2) go to www.palm.com/palmprofile and sign in with the email and password she used to sign up initially. she'll still be able to sign. there's an option in there to resend the verification email.

hope that helps.
    Mine originally landed in my spam folder. I found it right after I resent it via palm.com.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    I never got mine either. Tried again, and havent received it yet. ???
    Just went to the Palm website login and it says I am verified. However, on the Pre it says "This user has not been verified." Wierd...
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    Just went to the Palm website login and it says I am verified. However, on the Pre it says "This user has not been verified." Wierd...
    Mine says the exact same thing and I too went to the website and it says I'm verified. Just another bug?
  9.    #9  
    Thanks guys
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Here's an even faster solution! Call the Palm Pre help number and they will have you set up in 2 minutes. I never did get my email and I then called them a few hours later on the same day. I called the palm # given in the mini flyer with the phone. Hope that helps!