Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Any chance we'll see Volumecare for Pre? The speaker on the Pre is fine_ but not as loud as my Treo 755p running VC.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    That would be nice. I was thinking the same thing. Especially when your in a loud place and you need that little extra boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by delao13 View Post
    Any chance we'll see Volumecare for Pre? The speaker on the Pre is fine_ but not as loud as my Treo 755p running VC.
    Does anyone know if the PalmOS version works via "Classic?"
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I'd say highly doubtful. It would probably only control volume within the emulator itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Does anyone know if the PalmOS version works via "Classic?"
    I have loaded Volume Care (v6.17) in Classic. It works without any problems. However, I can't tell that it is having any effect on the speaker volume. Classic doesn't support sound now so I don't know if this would affect VC. Also, since it is running in background on Classic, I don't know if it would affect how the phone is operating.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    I have loaded Volume Care (v6.17) in Classic. It works without any problems. However, I can't tell that it is having any effect on the speaker volume. Classic doesn't support sound now so I don't know if this would affect VC. Also, since it is running in background on Classic, I don't know if it would affect how the phone is operating.
    I'm afraid I don't understand.

"It works without any problems" suggests that it is functional - a success.

"However, I can't tell that it is having any effect on the speaker volume" contradicts the above.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    It runs on Classic BUT you cant control the system sound of the PRE. So basically its useless. Classic apps have no connection to the actual usage of the phone. You cant use programs like Butler or Lightwave etc. Programs can not access the phone or any system function. So would be impossible to use it even on programs in Classsic. Would be useless to put volume care on the PRE using Classic.