1.    #1  
    im not sure as to what is going on but . i set some contact to have certain ring tone mp3 some how when i come back its not set . what is going on?
    i have done the same people in my contact list like 3 times and when the person calls me it no longer has that ringtone on it
    has this happen to any one else solution please
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I have some contact-specific ringtones set, but I haven't had any problems with them not working. Sorry.
  3.    #3  
    is there a limit that you can set for the number of people that get these ringtones? im not sure but its looking like it.
    i set my son for a tone hit done and swiped the card up cam back and checked it and it was fine an hour later he called me and the tone was gone wtf
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    I dunno if this helps, but I set one of the MP3s on my Pre as a ringer tone.
    I couldn't quite figure this out either cause when I opened the contact that I had assigned the ringer to, the custom ringtone wasn't listed.
    Turns out that after setting it as a ringtone, the MP3 now shows up as an available ringer under the standard ringtones menu (just have to scroll to the bottom to find it). From there, it was easily assignable as a ringtone to the contact.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal869 View Post
    I dunno if this helps, but I set one of the MP3s on my Pre as a ringer tone.
    I couldn't quite figure this out either cause when I opened the contact that I had assigned the ringer to, the custom ring tone wasn't listed.
    Turns out that after setting it as a ring tone, the MP3 now shows up as an available ringer under the standard ringtones menu (just have to scroll to the bottom to find it). From there, it was easily assignable as a ringtone to the contact.
    this is driving me crazy since we dont have a call block yet. i rely on ring tones to give me a heads up to who is calling
    this morning 2 of them are gone .
    lol the pre is smart it wont mess with the one that i have assigned for my mom
  6.    #6  
    it did it again
  7.    #7  
    im starting to think it has something to do with the linked contacts ...im going to keep checking
    someone try this