Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I cant believe the Pre shipped w/ 5 silly ringers.. I just want a few that will actually sound like a phone (like my treo had)

Help???
    Audiko and zedge serves my needs pretty well. Also I use audacity to cut my own mp3 songs and make some sweet ringtones.
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    I grabbed a mp3 from crackberry.com called classic.mp3 nice and loud
    Does anyone have the default ringtones from the curve or the instinct?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    best ringer ever...

The Price is Right
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    The Pre has an "Older Phone" ringtone that comes with it, and it sounds very much like a phone if you ask my opinion. Anything wrong with that?
    One of the built-in Pre ringers is called "Older Phone". I ran mine through www.vloud.com to make it a bit louder and it's great.
    That's the one I use. I use the louder version someone posted a while back.
    This site will let you customize any ringtone the way you want. You will need to use the iphone version and they all work great. Have lots of them on my pre.

Myxer - Download Ringtones and More
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    This site will let you customize any ringtone the way you want. You will need to use the iphone version and they all work great. Have lots of them on my pre.
    How did you get the ringtone to your phone using myxer? I can't get it to save to my phone. It just streams the ringtone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisrus View Post
    How did you get the ringtone to your phone using myxer? I can't get it to save to my phone. It just streams the ringtone.
    Download it like you were going to sync it with an iphone. Then it will save the .m4r file on your computer. Drop this in your "ringtones" folder or sync with itunes or whatever.