Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    When I hit the "quickmix" button pandora does NOT mix the stations. I have (for now) 3 stations and pandora only plays 1. On my iphone and nokiae71 pandora quickmix works. Is this a bug with pandora on our pre's?

Does quickmix work for you guys?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I've got 6 stations and quick mix rotates through them all. I set them all up through my laptop. Don't even know if stations can be added on the phone.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quick mix works for me, as far as I can tell. I think it's swapping between like 20 "root-favorite" artists that I have and branching out from there. I have Weezer playing, and before that Percy Sledge. If that's not a quick mix, then I don't know what it.

I set it up on a desktop. I'm just logging into my own personal, pre-existing quick mix.
    yes, you can add a station on your phone....I did. I haven't tried quick mix though......my tastes are soooooo varied
    I lurve my Pre! <3
    used quick mix for about 6 hours today without any issues. Still had 70% battery life when i was done too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman View Post
    When I hit the "quickmix" button pandora does NOT mix the stations. I have (for now) 3 stations and pandora only plays 1. On my iphone and nokiae71 pandora quickmix works. Is this a bug with pandora on our pre's?

Does quickmix work for you guys?
    hmmm...if you can't get Pandora working correctly, are you changing your name to ExPreMan??
    Do you have to use an actual computer to get your bookmarked songs?
    I can't edit the stations in the quickmix like I can on the computer (or I haven't figured how) but it definitely runs the quickmix that I have set up on the desktop version.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I can't edit the stations in the quickmix like I can on the computer (or I haven't figured how) but it definitely runs the quickmix that I have set up on the desktop version.

That's normal. It won't allow for editing quickmix options on the Touch, either. Full control only works on a computer.
    I play quickmix all the time in my car and whenever listening Pandora.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    How is the Pandora sound quality? Is it as good as on the iPhone? Because on other phones (A900, Windows Mobile) it's terrible
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterica View Post
    How is the Pandora sound quality? Is it as good as on the iPhone? Because on other phones (A900, Windows Mobile) it's terrible
    It's great. I use it in the car with Aux input.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I had signed in as a new user than added new stations and woulnt allo quickmix to work.
    Signed out and logged in with my pc I'd and now quickmix works! Still PREMAN
    I have two stations and I setup everything via the pre but quickmix only uses oone station .... still no luck trying to get it to mix.
    I set up one on my PC before I got Pre....have since added 4 or 5 on Pre....quickmix only plays the original PC station
    Ok...figured this out this AM.... logged onto Pandora from my home PC.... under quick mix tab there is an option to adjust quickmix preferances.... click that and it will list your stations w/ boxes to check or uncheck them....hit select all or which ever ones you want to be a part of your quick mix and then start playing your quickmix on PC.... next close and reopen (or just open) pandora on your Pre and it will play all the stations.
    Issue for me is not playin the mix, it's changing or setting up the mix. I can change it on pc as others have said, but not on iPad. However!!! I can change quick mix settings on my iPod. There's an edit box, click that then quick mix and you can change. No edit box on iPad.