Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    have you seen another person with the pre, out side of your group?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Yes, my girlfrie

oh wait

Nope.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I haven't seen one outside of the Sprint store. My girlfriend said she was hanging out with a guy who has one, and she was showing him all the things that I showed her. She said some Apple fanboys walked up and started telling him that he will regret it because the iPhone is so much better.

Some people really know how to kill a good time.

People, if any of you see me out there in real life and I'm having a good time, please don't bog me down with your negativity. Let me enjoy myself.
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I haven't seen one outside of the Sprint store. My girlfriend said she was hanging out with a guy who has one, and she was showing him all the things that I showed her. She said some Apple fanboys walked up and started telling him that he will regret it because the iPhone is so much better.

People, if any of you see me out there in real life and I'm having a good time, please don't bog me down with your negativity. Let me enjoy myself.
    Not to be rude, but I highly doubt this will happen anywhere outside of a highschool. Really.
    I've seen one of the guys who was with me in line last week driving around on his motorcycle in my neighborhood, but that's it. Everyone I interact with that sees the phone is pretty taken aback by it's awesomeness, and of course I am proud to spread the word for palm/handspring once again! But I swear I won't get sucked into flashing ROMS like a junkie again!!! Just a joy to own this thing.

Of course everyone made fun of my plastic watch back in 8th grade when I came back from my summer in Paris with this new 'swatch' thing....so to the iPhoney fanboys who like talking trash I say - they will eventually be just the has beens like the 'cool' ones from high school, lol.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Not to be rude, but I highly doubt this will happen anywhere outside of a highschool. Really.
    I'm 40 years old and my girlfriend is 36. She was hanging out at an all-night diner with her friend who is 47. So...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post

or in the vicinity of the bois.

they cant help themselves.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I haven't seen any Pre's and I have only seen 1 person with a Treo Pro in the wild.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

9. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    or in the vicinity of the bois.

they cant help themselves.
    Whats a bois
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I never seen one outside the internet.
    I saw one yesterday at Valley River Center mall! I went up and showed him mine, too. He wasn't able to get one at Launch, but got a call from the Sprint store yesterday that it was his turn on the list and he boogied on down to get it as soon as he could. He liked it a lot and I told him he should check out the forums sometime.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    After I bought my phone, I went out to Breakfast on the complete other side of town, and randomly ran into the guy that was right before me in the line at the Sprint store.

But, other than that, no I haven't.
    The only people I've seen are those I met at the store during launch. So far... I'm the only one with the Pre.

That said, I'm surrounded by iPhone users, but at least now their phone upgrade choice is no longer "obvious". It's great knowing I have have a phone that makes them stare at their own in deep thought.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I have two neighbors that both showed me their pre today when I was cutting the lawn. They apparently thought they had the jump on me... Silly nerds, when will they learn?
    I haven't seen anybody else with one since launch day at the store. I seem to be surrounded by iphones around here, but I don't mind.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    negative... still no wild pre sightings for me... within my group of friends, they have compared it to the ifone, many of them have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I saw one yesterday at Valley River Center mall!
    Eugene in the house!?!? I haven't seen a single Pre and I have been in seven states this week.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post

You have to go like 'ksssss! ksssss!' and make the go away hand gesture. Like with cats.
    Not yet...but I have been stopped about half a dozen times by strangers in the last week who wanted to see mine.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    Eugene in the house!?!?
    That's right! I'm a transplant from L.A. goin' to school here at UO. I love your avatar.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast