Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I have a 800w, I am tired of my calls going straight to voicemail are simply missing a call. Does the Pre suffer from the same hiccups the older Treos do on Sprint?
    A.S.d.l.C
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I had similar problems with my Treo800w. One of the worst phones I have ever owned. In fact, when I showed up at the Sprint store, the rep asked me what phone I currently have. I pulled out my Treo800w and he immediately said, "oh, you're going to want to get rid of that."

I am very happy I switched to the Pre.
    Some people are having reception issues:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...nal-issue.html
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Personally, I've not had any reception issue or calls going straight to voicemail. Phone app's been solid as a rock for me.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Connection issues, overly hot, battery issues, Exchange server connection issues. Had to return. Don't get it. Not ready for prime time yet.
    I came from 800w, have used all the previous Palm based treos before that. The Palm Pre is great. Just make sure you have a return policy set because there definitely seems to be some people with hardware problems/defects. It's a first generation device, less than a week from launch.
    Personally I have never had a call go to the voicemail I did not want to ignore
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    There are definitely people who got bad devices. But I believe the (relatively silent) majority of us have rock solid devices. I have not had a single issue.

The Treo800w, on the other hand, was very buggy, even with a good one. That thing was always messing up.
    Not one call straight to voicemail. Phone is solid for me also.
    No complaints.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    hbg is just mad that his iphone is loosing ground. The pre is a great device and it's os is light years beyond anything out including the iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrap View Post
    hbg is just mad that his iphone is loosing ground. The pre is a great device and it's os is light years beyond anything out including the iphone.
    Just add hbg to ur ignore list. Problem solved.