Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I'm an Assistant Superintendent of School, ...
    I know this was a typo on your part, but this gave me a chuckle. The the assistant superintendent of a single school where I came from was called the assistant building super - and our building supers didn't need smartphones.
    It truly does suck that some folks are having trouble connecting to Exchange servers. I think the Exchange integration is really nice. I love having the global address book. Try that on a 755p!

But, look, it's been out for a week, and the SDK has not been released widely. This device has enormous potential for companies that want to develop their own business apps. It won't displace BB in an org that already has a lot of investment in BB, but small companies who haven't made that investment yet and need to have custom apps are going to love the lower effort development.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    It truly does suck that some folks are having trouble connecting to Exchange servers. I think the Exchange integration is really nice. I love having the global address book. Try that on a 755p!

VersaMail EAS includes Exchange Remote Global Address Lookup, silly.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12