Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I just received an email confirming that Sprint received my Pre rebate form and that it's in progress. I dropped the form in the mail on launch day (I filled it out in the Sprint store!).

The status link has a very snazzy progress bar.

Just sharing in case anyone else has any problems. Time to set a reminder to check my mailbox in 10-14 weeks!

Subject: Your Sprint Rebate is Being Processed
    Date:Sat, Jun 13, 2009 6:11 am

Dear XXX XXX,

We have received your rebate submission for the purchase of a Sprint device.

Your rebate tracking number is: XXXXXXXXX

To check your rebate status just click on
    http://www.sprintrebates.com/track/s...mber=XXXXXXXXX

Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference.

If you have met all of the eligibility criteria documented on your rebate form,
    you will receive your rebate within 10-14 weeks.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

Sprint

Referral:
    Refer someone to Sprint or Nextel and you and your friend will each receive a
    $25 Sprint Referral Rewards Visa debit card. It's easy to make a referral and
    you can spend your reward anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Simply go to
    Sprint Referral Rewards Program to refer a friend online or call #REF (#733) for
    more details. Keep earning rewards when you refer up to 12 people a year. That's
    $300!

Online Account Management:
    Sign on to Manage at Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint to get detailed information about your
    Sprint account. Check your minutes, view your invoices or enroll in Online
    Billing and Automatic Payment from your checking account. Plus, find out about
    other Sprint services—24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Please do not reply to this email because it has been automatically generated.
    You are invited to visit <http://www.sprintrebates.com> to check the status of
    your rebate. Rest assured, your email address is not shared with any other
    company.
    I just got my e-mail today too... Sounds like 58% is the standard for e-mail notifications.
    I haven't heard boo from sprint yet.. sent it in the Monday after launch day. I'm not worried yet, obviously.

I am a bit concerned about the form itself, it didn't have enough room to fit my full mailing address.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    10-14 weeks!?!?!
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    After getting home from purchasing the Pre last weekend I realized that I didn't have my rebate. I went back a couple of days later and they said that they are mailing everyone's in for us and they intentionally kept it. The rep also showed me a stack of rebates yet to be stuffed in an envelope.

Anyone else's sprint store send in the rebate for you?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
  6. UserOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Loondog View Post
    After getting home from purchasing the Pre last weekend I realized that I didn't have my rebate. I went back a couple of days later and they said that they are mailing everyone's in for us and they intentionally kept it. The rep also showed me a stack of rebates yet to be stuffed in an envelope.

Anyone else's sprint store send in the rebate for you?
    Nope... mine explained the rebate form to me and sent me on my way. Not sure why your Sprint store seemed to take on my work than they had to.... maybe they are just being nice, dunno.

L8R
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Ah, sweet closure. My rebate check arrived today. I received an email a couple days ago that my application was in the final stages of processing, and the status bar on the website said 100%.

My phone now officially cost me only $199. I ain't afraid of no MIR!
    Mine came today too...and the check's already in the bank. Can't complain.
    Mine arrived today too, and I even waited a couple of weeks to send mine in. I'm impressed!
    Mine came today as well.
    Got mine today yeeehaw!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Received.
    Deposited.
    Spent.
    B)
    Got mine yesterday, impressed with time. I purchased on release day and mailed same day.
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    I too received mine yesterday, I too mailed it in first day.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Mine came yesterday too...about a week after the email. Definitely a great rebate process compared to some!
    Mine arrived yesterday and was deposited. I still hate the process. How much do they save from people who don't mail it in?
    Question for you all,

In order to get my pre I had to use another line on our account so I could get the phone for $200 w/MIR. So basically I stole my little sisters phone number to get my pre haha. My question is...It has now been 31 days since I purchased my PRE and I was wondering if I could switch back to my phone number without losing my rebate? I checked online and it still says 58%. I dont want to switch the Pre to my normal number and then not get my rebate bc I switched numbers. I hope I am making sense lol.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Got mine yesterday. 5 weeks to the day from when I mailed it. Cool beans.

bj
    Did u all get 100 dollars or did the amounts vary???

Weren't some people saying they got more?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Got our rebate yesterday. $100.00
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast