Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    There are certain things Palm really has to change but which are not technically bugs. Do we have a place to track them? Should we be tracking them? These wouldn't be missing features but rather existing features that need to change because they create problems.

Here are some examples I can think of:

1. The alarm clock is tied to the system volume rather than to the ringtone volume or its own volume. Alarm volume should not be tied to sounds we typically want to quiet. If we quiet system sounds, we may miss our alarm.
    2. The provided ringtone MP3s were way too quiet. Either the MP3s need to be made louder or the volume pumped to the speakerphone needs to be upped.
    3. There needs to be an option for setting the size of images transmitted via MMS. People I used to send images to can no longer receive them, though I was successfully able to send to another Pre. Presumably this is an image size issue, but minimally this change would allow us to hog less space on recipient phones. (Has anyone confirmed that size is indeed the problem?)

What goes on this list will probably be a bit subjective, so it may be a hard list to maintain. I don't want to maintain the list long-term and would gladly hand off to someone who thinks they'll be camping out on these forums.

Should we do this? Or is it too subjective to pull off?
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Ping. Threads get buried fast here.
    Sticky?
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    Sticky?
    Probably too soon. What else might fit in this class? If we can come to some agreement and find the list growing, then maybe it would merit being sticky.