1.    #1  
    This is probably not going to apply to anyone else out there but I figured I would pass the word anyway.

I use a program on my mac called SecuritySpy. I use it on conjunction with my home alarm system. Anyway, I can monitor my house (cam access) via a computer, iphone, etc etc.

Tried it on the pre and when I get to the username/pw to login, it keeps coming back to the login screen for some reason. If I disable passwords, the video streams fine (thats a plus). I tried to remotely connect with my router which also asks for a username/password and that works just fine.

So, not sure why the auth is not passing on to security spy. I just switched from a iPhone to the Pre and it worked fine on the iPhone.

Just passing the info alone in case anyone else runs into any login issues with other remote programs.

Steve
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Yup. I ran into the same problem with my security cam at my house. I can't get past the login screen either. I don't want to disable passwords, so I guess I'm just screwed.