1.    #1  
    I have a feeling I know the answer to this already, but anyone know of a way to transfer pictures to the computer wirelessly?

Thanks.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    try/buy this,
    Keep your life in sync with The Missing Sync for Palm Pre from MarkSpace
    or root your pre and install sftp
    Send yourself an email with the picture attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmOD View Post
    Send yourself an email with the picture attached.
    If you do this, can you access said picture from the Photo app? For example, could I email myself a wallpaper, and then on the phone receive that email and set the attached picture as my wallpaper?

Also, on a semi-related note, is there any way to access the phone as a USB drive except wirelessly through Bluetooth? I'd like to get to the point where I can charge through the touchstone and sync/access the file system of the phone through bluetooth, and that way I would never have to plug the phone in at all.
  5.    #5  
    I might be able to use Missing Sync when the have the PC version, I stopped using OSX a few months ago.

The email thing works, but it's one at a time.. I wanted to transfer multiple photos.

Maybe they'll come out with an FTP /SFTP client for the Pre.. that'd solve it for me.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    If you do this, can you access said picture from the Photo app? For example, could I email myself a wallpaper, and then on the phone receive that email and set the attached picture as my wallpaper?
    Yup, I email myself photos from my dSLR and download it onto my palm. You can find these photos in the photo app under downloads. I access that folder to set pictures as my contact photos. There is also an option to set as wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post

The email thing works, but it's one at a time.. I wanted to transfer multiple photos.
    Just attach more than one photo.
    Funny this is EXACTLY what I was loggin in to post about. There was a post yesterday for things we wish palm would impliment and I left one key one out. It would be SUPER DUPER Cool if you could browse the "USB Drive" portion of the Pre wireless though your network. Man that would be the shiznit!

Imagine. Your headed out the door when you think "Oh darn, I forgot to put that presentation<or whatever file you need for the day> on my laptop." You just jump on your home PC where you made it, browse the network and drop it on your phone.

Kinda kicks the USB Drive function up a notch. As Emril would say BAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    Funny this is EXACTLY what I was loggin in to post about. There was a post yesterday for things we wish palm would impliment and I left one key one out. It would be SUPER DUPER Cool if you could browse the "USB Drive" portion of the Pre wireless though your network. Man that would be the shiznit!

Imagine. Your headed out the door when you think "Oh darn, I forgot to put that presentation<or whatever file you need for the day> on my laptop." You just jump on your home PC where you made it, browse the network and drop it on your phone.

Kinda kicks the USB Drive function up a notch. As Emril would say BAM!
    I would love to use something like this to transfer my mp3s. I'm still looking for something like this for my iPod Touch.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Ummm mp3s. I know alot of ppl dont like itunes but I use itunes to transfer mp3s.
    I use itunes also to sync. Imagine wirelessly syncing with itunes...
    I upload photos to photobucket. works perfectly. you have to open each photo on the pre and select upload in the menu, but you don't have to wait for each upload. It lets you continue to browse your images and queue more for uploading. Aint multi-tasking cool? Once they're in photobucket I can d/l to any pc or just leave them there for viewing.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emkman View Post
    try/buy this,
    Keep your life in sync with The Missing Sync for Palm Pre from MarkSpace
    or root your pre and install sftp
    MissingSync (Mac) doesn't currently sync photos or media wirelessly, only contacts and calendars. MissingSync syncs media (photos, music, movies, etc.) over USB.
    I don't support MissingSync/MarkSpace due to their iron clad no refund policy. Bought the MissingSync for my Nokia phone, found it to be USELESS in about 30 minutes, kindly requested a refund and got some cold lifeless response saying they won't refund unless it's defective.

No Mark/Space EVER again for me.

Just use email/BT for the transfer. Done. Oh, and the cloud renders Mark/Space useless. Win.