Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    At least some of you get what I'm talking about.

I'm not complaining that I can't scroll the entire web page...
    I'm not complaining that there is no scroll indicator for the entire web page (though it would be nice)...

My problem is that I can't look at train schedules with the Pre's browser because it doesn't handle frames properly. For whatever reason, NJ Transit's website uses frames to display the time table. This time table get's cut off inside the normal web page because there is no bar to scroll.

Here's how to compare....

On my computer:

On my Pre:

See?
    Last edited by santos; 06/13/2009 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Make pic smaller
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    I don't really mind about the entire page scrollbar. My complaint is about a frame. There's no way to see the data.
    Hold the orange button while using your finger to scroll within the frame. This will allow you to move around within your train schedule.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion, but holding the orange button didn't help.
    The half-readers on page one made me lol. OP, I know what you are saying.

On another note, when I scroll a web page on my ipod touch, a scroll bar appears on the side, showing you where you are on the page.
    I have the same problem with the Chicago CTA bustracker. It opens another screen to select the routes you wish to moniter, so you don't freeze your keester off in Jan. However, there is no scroll bar on the Pre version so you can scroll down to select. Tried the Tap and press thing, not working. several posts back someone said this just doesn't work on the pre. Pretty amazing, friend bought and LG at the same time and the LG shows the scroll bar. First time posting. So it appears this just doesn't work on the Pre ???
    Had the exact problem Thursday night trying to get the NJT schedule. As someone else mentioned, this wasn't a problem with WinMo (on my 700wx). I think the solution is never to take a train after 11:30 in the morning...
    The iphone does this, you use two fingers in the area and it will scroll just that framed area, nothhing seems to work on the pre though, we need this, a scroll bar on the side showing how far down the page we are, and a quick to the top function
    Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    I think the solution is never to take a train after 11:30 in the morning...
    I emailed Palm and that was the workaround they suggested for this "feature" they added. Just kidding but I can almost see them actually saying this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12