Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    This probably means that the battery health is misleading the OS into thinking that it is able to store more than it can. You can use Dr. Battery to recalibrate to the true capacity. The way to fix the capacity is likely a new battery. Recalibrating will at least give accurate measurements so that you don't get to 20% and then suddenly fail.
    That was a very old post, and, yes, I've long since fixed the problem using DrBattery as you suggested.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    It is possible to get the battery question mark with the battery inserted properly. As others in the thread have noted, usually you may just need to remove and reinsert the battery to get the Pre to recognize it. My daughter had her Pixi out in the (really) cold today, and I think the cold weather killed the battery. She went to charge it and got the battery ?. After charging for a while, I removed the charge cable, removed the battery, reinserted, and it booted up just fine.
    The Batteriy-Symbaol with the queston-mark is displayed on my Veer. What should I do to solve this problem? The battery annot removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by light4you View Post
    The Batteriy-Symbaol with the queston-mark is displayed on my Veer. What should I do to solve this problem? The battery annot removed.
    That means your phone has very little power. Plug it into your wall charger, and when it has enough power to turn on, it will.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12