1.    #1  
    Hey,

Does it bother anyone else that the usb outlet is on the SIDE of the phone? I mount my phone to a holder in my vent, and the cord sticks out awkwardly to the right then drops down. On my Treo Pro and other phones, usb port is at the bottom.

One solution would be to have a holder that is super short and has a cigarette lighter adapter attached to it and plugged right into the lighter slot, then it the cords would be out of the way. In my car the lighter adapter sits slanted so it's perfect for this.

Thoughts?
    I agree, but my iPhone holder works well in that with the keyboard opened (for text or Nav) the plu in the side rests on the top of the side holders that squish inward.
    yeah i wish the charge was at the top or the bottom, it just seems weird to have a T shape when charging and have something connected to the 3.5mm. does fit things very well, like the little pouch that comes with it. can't be putting the phone in there when charging.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I agree, but my iPhone holder works well in that with the keyboard opened (for text or Nav) the plu in the side rests on the top of the side holders that squish inward.
    Can you send me a link? I wouldn't mind going to pick one up tonight at Best Buy.