1.    #1  
    can you send out mass texts on the pre?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Can't be done at this time. Hopefully an update will correct this obvious oversight by Palm.

The work around that I have ended up using is Twitter. However, twitter will not allow for group emails to be sent out.

If Palm does not correct this in it's next update, hopefully Classic will be able to at least allow for the use of old PalmOS apps to address this when they release version 1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quold View Post
    Can't be done at this time. Hopefully an update will correct this obvious oversight by Palm.

The work around that I have ended up using is Twitter. However, twitter will not allow for group emails to be sent out.

If Palm does not correct this in it's next update, hopefully Classic will be able to at least allow for the use of old PalmOS apps to address this when they release version 1.1
    I respectfully disagree completely. Go into your messaging app and click on the plus sign for a new text message. You can add multiple names.

Also, searching these forums does wonders. http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...le-people.html
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    You're correct - it is possible to send out multiple sms messages this way.

I was assuming that the OP was wanting to be able to easily send out a mass text to a group of people over and over again (different message, same group) in a quick manner.

Sorry about being unclear.